1. One month with this sweet little thing. One month of no sleep and practically a walking zombie that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. (Except maybe a nap)
2. Fall is in the air! My favorite favorite season of all!! I’ve stocked up on a couple of fall polishes already. So far I’m loving Lost on Lombard by OPI and After School Boy Blazer by Essie.
3. This book by Lisa TerKeurst has more than gotten me through this first month of Kindergarten/new baby/stay at home toddler. I highly recommend it.
4. Thank you baby Jesus for this stuffed animal that’s noises put my baby to sleep. I could honestly kiss this stuffed sheep on the mouth! I have the regular sized one right now but I am off to purchase the on the go one today, too!
5. The first Home Game in Oxford. So sad that we can’t be there due to #1 having his own football game tomorrow but our hearts definitely will be. And after last weeks big win I’m sure the atmosphere will be better than ever. Go Rebs! Hotty Toddy!!